United Window & Door Manufacturing, Inc. warrants as follows:
1. Its windows and doors are free from material defects in manufacture, and will not peel, corrode, rot, warp, blister of flake; and
2. It's insulating glass units will be free from material obstruction of vision as a result of dust of film formation on internal (between) glass surfaces caused by failure of the hermetic seal due to faulty manufacturing. (Condensation on external glass surfaces does not indicate a faulty product.)
The limited warranty period for windows and doors (including glass and hardware) shall be for the lifetime of the original purchaser. This limited warranty is transferable. In the event of transfer, the warranty period for windows and doors shall be for ten years (10) after the original date of manufacture and the period for insulating glass units and hardware shall be five years (5) after the date of manufacture.
United will provide free repair or replacement, at its option, of any part that is proven defective due to manufacturing defect after inspection by United. In order to obtain performance of this limited warranty, contact the dealer where you purchased the product or ship the product prepaid, along with proof of purchase, to United Window & Door Manufacturing, Inc., 24-36 Fadem Road, Springfield, NJ 07081. The repaired or replaced product will be returned to you at your expense. United will bear no other expenses such as labor costs of any kind, freight, removal or reinstallation. This is the exclusive remedy available for any and all warranty and other claims.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER GUARANTEES AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. UNITED MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER. UNITED SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES
This limited warranty does not apply to any of the following:
1. Damage incurred during or after installation, including, but not limited to ripped, cut, torn or bent screen wire; or breakage, cracks or scratches in glass;
2. Drafts or water leakage through storm windows and storm doors;
3. Normal wear and tear;
4. Faulty or improper installation, building construction design or handling; or
5. Abuse, misuse, accidents, flood, fire acts of God.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to you. this limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.